The table is equipped with a carpet-covered tabletop with sliding rails and a hydraulic anti-bouncing brake system that helps to prevent the table from bouncing. The table has a Height Positioning System: when one presses a pedal, the table starts to move, making a 2 seconds pause at a certain point of movement. The height of this pause can be adjusted on a special bar placed under the table. This solution allows upholsterer to work at a comfortable height and eliminates the need of time-consuming adjustments of the height of the table.
- This solid construction is based on steel profiles and pneumatic cylinder.
- The pneumatic cylinder is foot-controlled.
- The table has a connection slot for pneumatic tools.
- After turning the table off it blocks automatically (cutting power off does not make the table fold).
- The table can be equipped with a drawer for upholstery tools.
- It has been proven that using our lifting tables decrease the use of energy by 15% in comparison to upholstery trestles.
- An increase in productivity of at least 14% has been observed when employees used our lifting tables instead of regular upholstery trestles.
Working pressure: 6 bar (87 PSI)
Tabletop dimensions: 2000 mm x 900 mm (78.74" x 35.43")
Pneumatic cylinder: D125x600
Minimum height: 320 mm (12.59")
Maximum height: 1280 mm (50.39")
Maximum load: 160 kg (352.74 lbs)