The table is designed for lifting heavy furniture pieces or heavy elements up to 320 kg. It is equipped with two pneumatic cylinders that provide necessary support for the whole construction. Moving parts are supported with thicker, closed profiles for improved durability. Tabletop is optional: carpet-covered tabletop with steel sliding rails / stainless steel-covered tabletop / tabletop made of high quality, water-resistant plywood. A safety bar under the tabletop prevents further dropping of the table in situations when it gets blocked. A hydraulic anti-bouncing brake system helps to prevent the table from bouncing.
- This solid construction is based on steel profiles and pneumatic cylinder.
- The pneumatic cylinder is foot-controlled.
- The table has a connection slot for pneumatic tools.
- After turning the table off it blocks automatically (cutting power off does not make the table fold).
- The table can be equipped with a drawer for upholstery tools.
- It has been proven that using our lifting tables decrease the use of energy by 15% in comparison to upholstery trestles.
- An increase in productivity of at least 14% has been observed when employees used our lifting tables instead of regular upholstery trestles.
Working pressure: 6 bar (87 PSI)
Tabletop dimensions: tabletop is made individually
Pneumatic cylinder: 2x(D125x600)
Minimum height: 320 mm (12.59")
Maximum height: 1280 mm (50.39")
Maximum load: 320 kg (705.4 lbs)