This table is built on the basis of the standard ST-4 table. Its main feature is the ability to lock the table top in 12 positions with the help of a foot lever that controls the pneumatic blocking actuator under the table top.
- This solid construction is based on steel profiles and pneumatic cylinder.
- The pneumatic cylinder is foot-controlled.
- The table has a connection slot for pneumatic tools.
- After turning the table off it blocks automatically (cutting power off does not make the table fold).
- The table can be equipped with a drawer for upholstery tools.
- It has been proven that using our lifting tables decrease the use of energy by 15% in comparison to upholstery trestles.
- An increase in productivity of at least 14% has been observed when employees used our lifting tables instead of regular upholstery trestles.
Working pressure: 6 bar (87 PSI)
Tabletop dimensions: 1200 mm x 750 mm (47.24" x 29.52")
Pneumatic cylinder: D125x200
Minimum height: 500 mm (19.68")
Maximum height: 820 mm (32.28")
Maximum load: 90 kg (198.4 lbs)