Band knife machine R500 and R500/F (with variable band speed control for different materials) are compact machines for cutting small stacks of material.
- The band knife machine is a powerful and versatile tool for cutting fabric, leather, cardboard, upholstery foam, rubber or paper.
- Any band knife can be used with this device (straight, convex, concave or toothed).
- Smooth or airflow-equipped tabletops.
- Each machine is equipped with a knife sharpener and a dust-collecting tray covered with transparent casing.
- A solid construction made of powder-coated steel.
- Adjustable cutting height.
- All machines are equipped with a mechanical band catcher and the panels are protected with end switchers.
Tabletop dimensions: 1200 x 1000 mm (47.25" x 39.35")
Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 1320 x 1200 x 1800 mm (51.95" x 47.25" x 70.85")
Cutting height: 190 mm (7.48")
Band length: 2845 mm (111.8")
Arm length: 500 mm (19.7")
Knife speed: 0-14 m/s (45.9 ft/s)
Guide wheels quantity: 3
Voltage (optional 230 V / 50 Hz): 400 V / 50 Hz
Motor Power: 1.1 kW
Inverter for speed variation: Yes
Tabletop with air-cushion or smooth: Yes
Sharpening device: Yes
Operating light: Yes
Mechanical bandknife catcher: Yes
Vacuum system (optional): No
Touchscreen control panel: No
Control panel with buttons: Yes
Castors for easier installation: Yes
Measuring stop PR-3 (optional): No