R1000/PB band knife with manual sliding table is a universal machine for cutting medium-sized plies of material.
- A universal and versatile machine for fabric and foam cutting.
- Any band knife can be used with this device (straight, convex, concave or toothed).
- Smooth tabletop.
- Each machine is equipped with a knife sharpener and a dust-collecting tray covered with transparent casing.
- A solid construction made of powder-coated steel.
- An liftable telescopic cover allows for a quick adjustment of the cutting height with a push of a button.
- All machines are equipped with a mechanical band catcher and the panels are protected with end switchers.
- (Optional) vacuum system for removing dust and material pieces during cutting.
- Adjustable manual positioner (side stop) with a scale for cutting stacked pieces of material (in standard).
- A movable tabletop makes it easy to cut identical segments of the material the operator works with.
- The tabletop can be locked in a comfortable position that allows the operator to work as in the standard machine.
- Table legs and tabletop are made of aluminium.
- An additional transparent cover increases work safety.
1. Immediate band knife stop (less than 1 second) in case of emergency:
• when one of E-STOP buttons is pressed;
• when the cutting band is broken;
• when any of the covers are opened.
2. For safety reasons, it is not possible to start the machine after emergency situations unless the operator resets the machine.
3. The machine is protected using special safety relays made by Omron.
4. Special tongue operated door switches made by Omron prevent the machine from starting to work when any of the covers are opened (the possibility of interference with the switch by the operator or service team is almost zero).
5. Safe cutting band replacement due to the motor being locked both mechanically and electrically.
6. The motor is stopped by two means:
• with mechanical break;
• with electric current via inverter.
7. A patented liftable telescopic cover of the band (electric mechanism).
Tabletop dimensions: 1980 x 2000 mm (77.95" x 78.74")
Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 2430 x 4240 x 1850 mm (95.7" x 166.93" x 72.85")
Cutting height: 190 mm (7.48")
Band length: 4250 mm (167.3")
Arm length: 1000 mm (39.35")
Knife speed: 0-18 m/s (59 ft/s)
Guide wheels quantity: 3
Voltage (optional 230 V / 50 Hz): 400 V / 50 Hz
Motor Power (optional 2,2 kW): 1.5 kW
Inverter for speed variation: Yes
Tabletop with air-cushion: No
Sharpening device: Yes
Operating light: Yes, LED lights
Mechanical bandknife catcher: Yes
Vacuum system (optional): Yes
Touchscreen control panel: No
Control panel with buttons: Yes
Castors for easier installation: Yes (for knife body only)
Measuring stop PR-3 (optional): Yes