- The OT-1/RH manual end cutter, due to the high power of the drive motor, is mainly intended for cutting thicker layers of materials (up to 80 mm) for light materials such as quilted fabrics or insulation (polyester padding, mattress covers, foam).
- Using a trimmer will increase productivity and ensure fast and accurate cutting of the desired length of fabric.
- Can be mounted as an additional equipment of the cutting table, or a fabric inspection machine.
- Manual material cutting mode (after activating the button on the cutter handle, cutting is done by manually moving the knife head along the track using a short or foldable handle).
- The table is delivered separately for individual orders.
Standard cutting width: 2000 mm (78.74 ")
Maximum cutting width with folding handle: 2000 mm (78.74 ")
Maximum cutting width with short handle: 3000 mm (118.11 ")
Supply voltage: 230 V
Knife motor power: 380 W
Gear motor power: -
Blade diameter: 125 mm (4.93 ")
Blade rotation speed: 1500 RPM
Average cutting speed: -
Working pressure: -
Pneumatic clamp: No