This stand can be used as support for heavy-duty Feed-off-the-arm industrial sewing machines in textile and clothing industry, as well as the furniture industry. It is especially useful in production sites that use production lines such as conveyor belts and tables and it is required to make it easy to adjust the height of the machine to the conveyor or other tabletop.
Types of the stand (depending on the stand drive):
M – manual lifting with a hand wheel
E – electric lifting with an electric motor
ATTENTION! The construction of the stand allows for a quick change of the elements (f.e. in order to turn a manual stand into an electric stand, stand on feet turn into a stand on wheels and back) without interfering with the crucial elements of its construction.
- A stable, reinforced steel stand for industrial sewing machines, powder-coated (RAL 7035).
- Height regulation:
- Stand on feet: 646mm - 861mm.
- Stand on Ø80 wheels.
- Designed for Feed-off-the-arm industrial sewing machines (e.g. Dürkopp Adler 969, 869, 669; TYPICAL GC2603; JUKI MS-3580 Series).
- Packaged disassembled in carton packaging for safe transport.
- Optional feature: a special pedal for working while not seated (standing work) - sold separately
- Weight in between 35kg.
- Electric engine power 210 W
- Voltage 220-230 V
- Maximum lifting weight 110 kg