1. Immediate band knife stop (less than 1 second) in case of emergency:
• when one of E-STOP buttons is pressed;
• when the cutting band is broken;
• when any of the covers are opened.
2. For safety reasons, it is not possible to start the machine after emergency situations unless the operator resets the machine.
3. The machine is protected using special safety relays made by Omron.
4. Special tongue operated door switches made by Omron prevent the machine from starting to work when any of the covers are opened (the possibility of interference with the switch by the operator or service team is almost zero).
5. Safe cutting band replacement due to the motor being locked both mechanically and electrically.
6. The motor is stopped by two means:
• with mechanical break;
• with electric current via inverter.
7. Special patented telescopic band knife cover.