- The table designed to manually rewind roller blind fabrics from the roll on to the cardboard core. The table is ideally suited for rewinding short lengths.
- The rewinding process takes place manually, twisting the cardboard core with the fabric on the bearing-mounted rollers.
- It consists of a stable, bolted structure made of steel closed profiles and a 25 mm thick laminated MDF worktop
- Built-in mechanical fabric counter.
- Built-in manual OT-1/R or optional semi-automatic OT-1/A end cutter.
- Maximum fabric roll width: 2800 mm / 3200 mm (110" - 126") (other dimensions on request)
- Maximum fabric roll weight: up to 30 kg (66.1 lbs)
- Maximum fabric roll weight: up to: up to 300 mm (11.81")
- Power supply: 230V AC