Table ST-3/O/C is equipped with swivel carpet-covered tabletop, steel sliding rails with and spring brake system blocks the tabletop after each 90 degrees. The tabletop is equipped with the pneumatically controlled positioning beam that is able to lift up the heavy sofa element and facilitate packaging process (e.g. to easily place protective cardboard corners). The table is equipped with an additional pedal so the table height can be adjusted from three sides of the table. An additional, optional complementary device is the FOIL UNWINDING AND CUTTING TABLE K2-0597 (NOTICE: the unwinding table is not included to the pneumatic table ST-3/O/C).
- This solid construction is based on steel profiles and pneumatic cylinder.
- The pneumatic cylinder is foot-controlled.
- The table has a connection slot for pneumatic tools.
- After turning the table off it blocks automatically (cutting power off does not make the table fold).
- The table can be equipped with a drawer for upholstery tools.
- It has been proven that using our lifting tables decrease the use of energy by 15% in comparison to upholstery trestles.
- An increase in productivity of at least 14% has been observed when employees used our lifting tables instead of regular upholstery trestles.
Working pressure: 6 bar (87 PSI)
Tabletop dimensions: 2000 mm x 900 mm (78.74" x 35.43")
Pneumatic cylinder: D125x600, 2x 1501.64.0050
Minimum height: 430 mm (16.9")
Maximum height: 1380 mm (54.3")
Maximum load: 130 kg (286.6 lbs)